We sell American Football Magazines across the World. Learn about innovative offence, defence and special teams strategies from the most successful teams in America.
The NFL is undoubtedly the most popular sport in America. After that? You could argue that it’s the NFL Draft.
Sure, it’s not technically a sport, but the draft receives as much attention — from both media and fans — as any sporting event in the calendar year. From early February through late April, one subject dominates talk radio and Internet message boards in NFL cities: Which player will my team select in the first round? We’ve got the answer to that question and a lot more. Athlon Sports NFL Draft Guide dives deep into the 2019 draft class with in-depth scouting reports on 218 of the top prospects and position-by-position rankings of 526 draft-eligible players. We also take a detailed look at every NFL team with depth charts and personnel needs for the upcoming season.
Topping the rankings this season is a historic class of defensive linemen. We take a long look at this elite assortment of run stuffers and pass rushers, including Clemson's acclaimed quartet of D-linemen and Mississippi State's dynamic duo. We also profile star defensive end Ed Oliver of Houston, and readers will enjoy our exclusive Q&A with the consensus No. 1 prospect in this year's draft, dominating defensive end Nick Bosa of Ohio State, who talks frankly about his plans to take the NFL by storm.
This year's magazine also includes a profile of the most intriguing, electrifying and polarizing player in this year's draft, Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray, who is shunning baseball to take his shot at the NFL despite his perceived physical shortcomings. We also include a mock draft, a draft board, a peek ahead at the 2020 draft and much more. Athlon Sports NFL Draft Guide offers the most complete preview of the 2019 draft.
- Exclusive interview with New England Patriots superstar Rob Gronkowski
- Behind-the-scenes look at Obi Melifonwu’s draft experience
- Neil Reynolds’ one-on-one with retired former Panthers and Ravens wide-out Steve Smith
- A comprehensive preview of the college football season
- Insight from Reynolds, ‘Iron’ Mike Carlson and Jeff Reinebold
- Exclusive interview with superstar New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees
- Behind-the-scenes story of Miami’s rebuild under Adam Gase, featuring insights from several players
- One-on-one chat with superstar Stanford head coach David Shaw
- Insights from Neil Reynolds, Jeff Reinebold and Mike Carlson
- Exclusive interview with newly-inducted Hall-of-Famer Kurt Warner
- One-on-one with Denver Broncos superstar Chris Harris
- Iron Mike Carlson’s countdown of the 20 best undrafted free-agents of all-time
- Neil Reynolds’ tribute to Kevin Cadle following the former presenter’s tragic passing
Issue XL of Gridiron, a Coaches’ Special that is out on September 20 2018, features:
- In-depth profile of Bill Belichick, compiled across 30 interviews
- One-on-one with Los Angeles Rams main man Sean McVay
- Exclusive chats with superstar college coaches Lincoln Riley and Matt Rhule
- Mike Carlson’s definitive list of the greatest coaches of all-time
- Coaching insight from Jeff Reinebold
- Neil Reynolds’ conversation with Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers T
- wenty-five years on, a look back at Florida State first national title through the eyes of their main protagonist
- Special report from Atlanta, including locker-room insights, on the defensive game plan that drove New England to victory in Super Bowl LIII
- Neil Reynolds’ chat with NFL.com’s Bucky Brooks ahead of the offseason
- A look at the best player available during the free-agency window
- Detailed franchise-by-franchise breakdowns to get you ready for the team-building window
- Exclusive interviews with Oliver Luck and Charlie Ebersol, the men at the helm of the XFL and AAF respectively
- Mike Carlson’s look back at the best ‘other’ leagues during the NFL’s near-100-year existence
- In-depth profile of Kyler Murray, digging deep on his decision to turn away Major League Baseball’s millions for a shot at the NFL
- Exclusive interviews with Michigan defensive ends Rashan Gary and Chase Winovich, two potential first-round picks
- One-on-one conversation with Alabama star running back Josh Jacobs
- Inside Nick Bosa’s journey to the league with insights from brother Joey
- Gridiron’s Big Board, positional breakdowns and Man Crush lists
- Mike Carlson on which college is QB U
- Neil Reynolds’ conversation with Mr. Pro Football Talk Mike Florio