We sell American Football Magazines across the World. Learn about innovative offence, defence and special teams strategies from the most successful teams in America.
Lindy's 2019 Pro Football Magazine contains rosters, schedules and team/player information. It's rounded out with great feature stories, action photos, individual and team stats for NFC and AFC, draft analysis, rating the teams and lots more.
- 10 Burning Questions
- Player Projections
- Complete Scouting Reports
- Rating the Offensive Lines
- Rookie Prospectus
- NFL Power Grid
- Checklists and Cheat Sheets
- Exclusive interview with newly-inducted Hall-of-Famer Kurt Warner
- One-on-one with Denver Broncos superstar Chris Harris
- Iron Mike Carlson’s countdown of the 20 best undrafted free-agents of all-time
- Neil Reynolds’ tribute to Kevin Cadle following the former presenter’s tragic passing
- Neil Reynolds’ special report from the training camp of the Chicago Bears, who are hoping to enjoy a dream 100th season. The piece features interviews with Mitchell Trubisky, Eddie Jackson, Akiem Hicks and Taylor Gabriel.
- A look at the Green Bay Packers’ young defense, including exclusive insights from Kenny Clark and Rashan Gary.
- The first edition of Gridiron’s monthly section dedicated to the NFL’s 100th season. It looks back at the league’s first quarter-century and features interviews with Hall-of-Fame linebackers Dave Robinson and Dick Butkus.
- Simon Clancy breaks down the 10 storylines he is monitoring closely in this year’s college football campaign.
- In-depth profile of Kyler Murray, digging deep on his decision to turn away Major League Baseball’s millions for a shot at the NFL
- Exclusive interviews with Michigan defensive ends Rashan Gary and Chase Winovich, two potential first-round picks
- One-on-one conversation with Alabama star running back Josh Jacobs
- Inside Nick Bosa’s journey to the league with insights from brother Joey
- Gridiron’s Big Board, positional breakdowns and Man Crush lists
- Mike Carlson on which college is QB U
- Neil Reynolds’ conversation with Mr. Pro Football Talk Mike Florio
- Special report from Atlanta, including locker-room insights, on the defensive game plan that drove New England to victory in Super Bowl LIII
- Neil Reynolds’ chat with NFL.com’s Bucky Brooks ahead of the offseason
- A look at the best player available during the free-agency window
- Detailed franchise-by-franchise breakdowns to get you ready for the team-building window
- Exclusive interviews with Oliver Luck and Charlie Ebersol, the men at the helm of the XFL and AAF respectively
- Mike Carlson’s look back at the best ‘other’ leagues during the NFL’s near-100-year existence
Issue XL of Gridiron, a Coaches’ Special that is out on September 20 2018, features:
- In-depth profile of Bill Belichick, compiled across 30 interviews
- One-on-one with Los Angeles Rams main man Sean McVay
- Exclusive chats with superstar college coaches Lincoln Riley and Matt Rhule
- Mike Carlson’s definitive list of the greatest coaches of all-time
- Coaching insight from Jeff Reinebold
- Neil Reynolds’ conversation with Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers T
- wenty-five years on, a look back at Florida State first national title through the eyes of their main protagonist