Our eGift Cards are available for use instantly after payment.
Once purchased you (the buyer) have 2 options:
1. Download the eGift Cards as PDF and print at home instantly.
2. Send the eGift Card to your chosen recipient by email on a selected date of your choice.
You (the buyer) can personalise and configure the eGift Card instantly by going to "My Account > My eGift Card Purchases" once your order is complete.
How can the recipient use the eGift Card?
Our eGift Cards can be used instantly online and in store.
To use the eGift Card online simply enter the unique code at checkout.
To use the eGift Card in store bring a copy of the eGift Card or the eGift Card email containing the unique code.
eGift Cards can be used several times if the balance is positive, the recipient will receive an email with the new code and the remaining amount.
eGift Card Terms & Conditions
1. eGift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
2. eGift Cards are valid for 12 months from purchase.
3. eGift Cards much be redeemed in full. No cash refund will be made.
4. eGift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
5. eGift Cards cannot be returned or refunded.
6. Please protect your eGift Card and treat it as cash. Football America UK Ltd cannot be held liable for eGift Cards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged.
7. If any product purchased with a eGift Cards is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be added to the balance on the eGift Cards.
8. eGift Cards cannot be used in conjunction with our My Custom Teamwear website or against Team wear orders.
9. Customers must be present with the Gift Voucher in order to make purchases in store.
10. Football America UK Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept a eGift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or is suspected to be affected from fraud.
11. Football America UK Ltd reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.