Train players to reverse the opponent's momentum prior to rolling the hips and securing control with leverage. From a good footbal position, hit the pad and overcome its resistance - then only after the pad is driven at least five inches, the Lev Head releases allowing the player to roll the hips and lift the pad finishing off the opponent.
To practice base and drive blocking, simply engage the lock to prevent the lifting action. Drill both leverage blocking and drive blocking during the same practice with one sled.
- Promotes leverage principles of blocking and doesn't allow player to cheat.
- Ram provides more realistic resistance than leaf spring.
- Great sled for BOTH offensive and defensive drills.
- Heavy-duty sled - eliminates the need to add additional weight
- WEIGHT: 324 lbs. 147kg
- MEASUREMENTS: 4ft
- This product will take 6-8 weeks for delivery. Collection from store only or call for delivery charge.